Dr. Pajl, owner of the Veterinary Medical Clinic, is a graduate of Kansas State University, College of Veterinary Medicine class of ’83. He has been in practice since May of 1983 and he came to Yankton South Dakota in 1984. His practice is primarily small animal but he is very knowledgeable regarding large animal needs and does do a few large animal farm calls each year when necessary. He actively utilizes his knowledge on his own herd of cattle. Dr. Pajl holds veterinary licensees in South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas and Iowa. He shares his home with his wife, Martha, cat, Dottie, and the dogs, Cyndi & Deimos. They have 4 children – Elizabeth, Matthew, Joseph and Jackie. Dr. Pajl and Martha are proud Grandparents to five grandchildren – Jase, Eli, Ben, Zoe, and Gertude.
- DVM, Kansas State University – 1983
- BS – South Dakota State University – 1975 (Animal Science; Zoology)
- BS – Kansas State University – 1981 (Dairy Science)
- MS – South Dakota State University – 1977 (Physiology)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Society of Theriogenology
- South Dakota Veterinary Medical Association (SDVMA)