Dr. Pajl, owner of the Veterinary Medical Clinic, is a graduate of Kansas State University, College of Veterinary Medicine class of ’83. He has been in practice for 27 years and at the current location for 22 years. His practice is primarily small animal but is very knowledgeable regarding large animal needs and does do a few large animal farm calls each year when necessary. Dr. Pajl holds veterinary licensees in South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas and Iowa. He shares his home with his wife, Martha, Dottie the kitten, and the dogs Cyndi & Diemos. They have 4 children – Elizabeth, Matthew, Joseph and Jackie.
- DVM, Kansas State University – 1983
- BS – South Dakota State University – 1975 (Animal Science; Zoology)
- BS – Kansas State University – 1981 (Dairy Science)
- MS – South Dakota State University – 1977 (Physiology)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Society of Theriogeneology
- South Dakota Veterinary Medical Association (SDVMA)